Taking a good landscape photo is difficult. A great view is a gift for the photographer.
Sometimes people have different interests to better themselves in life.
Like painting, singing, writing poetry, knitting… These interests sometimes do not remain as hobbies and turn into professional jobs. Actually , photography is such a hobby that You start out as a hobby and then it becomes your biggest passion. My photography is a passionate hobby. My son is also on my way. Maybe he will go professional in the future.
Photography is just like illusion. When an illusionist puts on a good show, the audience is impressed by wondering how that illusion was made. Those who look at a beautiful photo taken by a master photographer are also impressed by wondering under what conditions, how and how the photo was taken. There is no limit in photography. It is an endless sea. It looks easy from the outside, but as you learn, you learn new ones. As the shooting style changes, new clues emerge and they never end. When it starts to turn from a hobby to a hobby, it covers our life and becomes a job that makes your life much better.
I would like to give you some advice about photography.
1. Don’t do photography to be popular among your friends.
2. Enjoy what you’re shooting.
3. Prepare well for shooting. Get ready with your equipment, clothes, food, everything.
4. Create your own style on photo.
5. Be brave. Personalize photos with your own soul. push your limits
6. Be open to criticism. What other people say about your photos will improve you.
7. Never copy the styles of other photographers. Never be an impersonator.
8. Pay attention to the sky. Clouds add atmosphere in landscape photos..
9. Take a photo of the same place multiple times and from different angles.
10. Remember that photography is never a waste of time. Don’t be lazy. Creativity requires discipline.
There are different types of shots in photography. Portrait and landscape shooting.
Let’s talk about them a little bit.
With portrait shooting, you can make your friends and family look amazing. Try to take the photo from a different angle. If you’re photographing a child or animal, lie down on the ground and take close-ups at their level.
I love landscape photos. Sometimes I get lost looking at a photo. I find myself where that photo was taken. Taking a good landscape photo is difficult. A great view is a gift for the photographer. Take some time to prepare your scene by looking at how the composition is viewed from different angles or from different heights. Get a little closer to the ground. Also if the light isn’t right, wait a bit to see if it gets better.
Rugged mountains, fields of sunflowers, poppies, a beautiful waterfall, choppy seas are among the unique places to shoot landscapes.
Time lapse captures a time-lapse video by taking a photo every 5 seconds.It is a lot of fun, but it is a photography method that requires patience. Using a tripod is essential for this method.
I love photography because it almost stops time, time goes on, but that photograph always stays at that time.